Email marketing, the reason why!
There are many marketing activities that can bring traffic and profit to your business,
today we talk about one of these.
You should be able to help any business of any type to increase
revenue and conversions by developing a great email marketing
Why email marketing?
- Because Email marketing generates the largest ROI of any single marketing
channel on Earth.
- Because it generates More than affiliates, SEO, PPC ads, Facebook ads, etc…
- Because Usually yields around 4,300% ROI for businesses in the U.S.
- Because you Spend $1 on email marketing, typical return = $44
What does it accomplish?
- The goal of a great email marketing campaign is to get people
from one step in the customer journey to the next.
- Whether it’s a new lead or a current customer, email marketing can
assist in getting people to the next stage (and it doesn’t cost much
money to do email marketing).
What types of mail do we have?
- Transactional – Designed to alert people on orders, purchases,
receipts, returns, account creation/passwords.
- Relational – New sign ups, lead magnet delivery, blog updates,
live webinar confirmations/signups, social media updates.
- Promos – Announcing any new sales, coupons, products, events,
Anything that says “buy now” and includes an offer.VARIOUS TYPES OF EMAIL
- There will be some overlap between the various different types.
- For instance, many transactional emails can also be considered
relational and promotional too.
Two types of emails
- Broadcast – These are typically sent to every single subscriber on
your entire list. Usually these are newsletters. They can also be new
product announcements, promotions, or an announcement of an
event or major company change.
- Automated – These are emails sent to people based on actions
they’ve taken and where they’re segmented. If they’ve opted in
and not purchased, they’ll be sent emails to get them to purchase.
Avoid the big mistake
- Sending the same emails to absolutely every single person on the
email list. Your email list should be segmented based on what
actions they’ve taken, which links they’ve clicked, etc…
- This allows you to customize the exact offer emails to where they
are in the sales funnel process and increase conversions.
And are you using this important conversion tool?